1 sqft of bun
So I made a gif for an important conversations.
I know I’m gonna get a whole lotta use out of this beauty.
Bunny falls asleep
bun didn’t actually fall asleep!! bunnies flop over like this when they feel safe and comfortable in their environment. they rarely stretch out and lay down because they’re prey animals, so when ur bun does completely lays on their side or their back, it means they feel 10000% safe around you
Tired mode activated!
I need a house bunny.
This happens to my friends a lot!
holy hell i can hear the fuckin snark in my head omfg.
This has made my day.
the medical pavilion
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Crows have different warning calls for different species (humans, dogs, etc.), and sometimes even for different individual humans/dogs/etc. In other words, they have names for things.
I HAVENT HAD IT IN YEARS OH GOD
stuffed carrot for loneliness
them victorians getting hella turnt